SmartBuy® Furniture Accident Protection Program from FCP
What is the SmartBuy® program?SmartBuy® is designed to protect your furniture when accidents happen. SmartBuy® is a single incident accidental protection plan. (This is not an extension of your manufacturer warranty.)
If an incident occurs, you will need to contact the protection plan provider (Furniture Care Protection) at 855-705-4001. They will ask for photos and ask how the incident occurred. Once the claim is approved, FCP will send out a technician to inspect, clean spot, or repair. If parts are needed, FCP will get them on order.
Questions & Answers
Why do I have to call another company for my claim if I bought the plan from Bob Mills Furniture?
- Bob Mills Furniture partners with FCP to provide the accidental protection services in order to assist our customers.
What happens if they cannot repair my furniture?
- Your protection plan will first try to repair or order parts. If parts are not available, an exchange may be an option. If the individual piece is not available for exchange, a reselection of the original purchase may be issued.
How do I receive my in-store credit after the plan expires?
- Bob Mills Furniture and Furniture Care Protection are proud to offer the protection plan as a "You don't use it, you don't lose it" initiative.
- Upon expiration if you did not file a claim, you will receive the value of your protection plan amount in the form of an in store credit valid for the length of 1 calendar.
- SmartBuy® is a four year accidental protection plan. For other questions, please contact your local store.
What is not covered under my SmartBuy® plan?
- Issues not covered by SmartBuy® include:
- Accumulation of issues (An issue must be reported in 5 days)
- Improper Use
- Seam Separation
- Peeling and cracking in the seating areas
- Normal wear and tear
- Pet damage caused by paws, claws, teeth, or beaks
- Please see your original contract for more details on exclusions.