- Dust frequently with a dampened soft cloth.
- Clean furniture every other month.
- Polish furniture every other month.
- Always protect furniture from hot and cold items.
- Keep furniture away from direct sunlight, it will cause damage to the color and finish.
- Avoid putting newspapers or magazines directly on wood surfaces as ink can stain wood.
- Avoid moisture coming in contact with wood.
- Use felt pads to protect wood from accessories.
- Use a quality furniture polish that contains no wax, silicones or abrasives. Follow polish manufacturers instructions. Buff until polish is removed. Polish every other month.