The rich color and feel of premium leather bring sophistication to a room. An array of markings in top-grain leather make a piece special. Natural imperfections can darken or lighten depending on the color, to dramatic effect, highlighting the unique movement and character of each individual hide.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholstery
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a damp, soft cloth.
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather.
- For deep cleaning, call a leather professional.
Each piece is hand-crafted from reclaimed and recycled woods with unique characteristics. Natural splits and knots, weathering and wear from years of exposure, and mars left from previous use create a rich palette of rustic textures and colors. The one-of-a-kind character of reclaimed wood is thoughtfully preserved in each design. Crafted with classic joinery, each piece is hand-finished in sophisticated neutral tones to enhance natural patinas as well as protect surfaces for everyday use.
Care for your Reclaimed Furniture
Reclaimed woods are distinctly marked by the environment and the passage of time. Unique features of the wood including small knots, splits, and cracks have been preserved to add rustic character to each piece. By their nature, salvaged woods will respond to changes in temperature and humidity. Maintain yours with these care essentials:
- Dust regularly with a clean, dry cloth in the direction of the grain.
- Do not use furniture polish, ammonia-based cleaners, or other chemicals.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
- Use coasters, placemats, and trivets to protect surfaces from wet or hot cups or dishes.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the surface to prevent scratching.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Always lift and carry, do not drag, when moving furniture.
THE ART OF ACRYLIC
Graceful, museum quality frames bring a new air of sophistication to carefully curated images and opulent mirrors. Seamless, perfectly polished frames almost disappear to showcase imagery within.
Care for Your Acrylic Frame
This specially crafted frame will be a timeless treasure with these care essentials:
- Gently dust with a dampened soft cotton cloth or chamois.
- Wash with a mild soap or detergent and lukewarm water solution when necessary.
- Dry by blotting with a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids, scouring compounds, gritty cloths, or strong solvents such as alcohol, ammonia or acetone as they may damage the finish.
- To maintain a high shine finish, use polishes recommended for acrylics.
Hanging Your Acrylic Frame
A unique French cleat system offers a secure and level mounting that floats the frame off the wall by a ½ inch.
Follow these directions for hanging:
- Place Quick-Mount Bracket Wall in desired location, level it and mark the location of the holes.
- Using a ¼-inch drill bit, drill holes at the marked locations. Tap provided wall anchors into drilled holes.
- Place Quick-Mount Bracket Wall over anchors and fasten using provided screws. Be sure to recheck level before final tightening.
- Hang the frame onto the Quick-Mount Bracket Wall using the cleat on the back.