**Please see below for attached documents containing warranty information**
ONE (1) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
All Fairmont Designs products are warranted for the period of one year from the day of purchase. This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances.It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Fairmont Designs or Sales Representative with a claim.We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer.We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one (1) year for warranty purposes.
It is the responsibility of the retailer to perform the minor deluxing necessary to correct problems resulting from transportation and or handling. The authorized retailer will do all repairs or replacements.
Repairs will be made through an authorized Fairmont Designs retailer, preferably the same retailer with whom it was originally purchased. If a defect does exist, it will be repaired or replaced.
Defects in material or workmanship will be supported by our Customer Service Department and handled individually based on the particular problem, situation, proper handling and use of the product.
We reserve the right to determine the amount of factory, transportation, dealers and consumer responsibility.
It will be necessary to have defective products inspected by a factory representative before replacement or allowance can be authorized.All service, replacements, etc. must be approved by our Customer Service Department.
Fairmont Designs shall neither bear responsibility for the cost of return or any other cost which the consumer may incidentally incur in returning the merchandise to the dealer.
Warranty is void for the following conditions:
- Any product modification by the dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by FD will void this warranty.
- Floor samples sold or products designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty covers furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation or assembly or maintenance.
- Furniture that has been abused exposed to extreme temperatures or humidity or direct sunlight.